Tuesday 5 January 2016

Clarity Challenge - A Christmas Story Part II

Hi bloggers, I have finally got round to blogging this winter scene card that I made.  Not that its ever going to be sent to anyone as I like it too much myself.




I started this one off by getting very painty and messy.  I blobbed some PaperArtsy fresco paints on some white card in blue and the metallic silver.  Then used my fingers to spread the paint around.




When it was dry I stamped one of the funky houses, I planned on just having one house, but thought it looked a bit lonely so decided to do a village.




Once I'd done all the stamping I coloured the houses using various polychromo pencils.  I used some distress ink around the edge and some yellow acrylic paint above the trees.



I used paint again for the star and also some stick on metallic thingies that I thought would look nice.
I also went a bit mad with glitter snow.  Hope you like.



Thanks for reading.
Hugs
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment