Monday 2 November 2015

Claritystamp Challenge - Stencils

Hi bloggers, I must admit this has been one of my favourite challenges as I love stencils.


I started off by using a pencil to draw through the elegant lady stencil and the mirror, I then flipped the stencil to draw in the reflection.







 Next I used coloured pencils to colour her in, I must admit this did take me quite a while.  I think I lost a few hours here!  But they were very enjoyable hours.




Once coloured I cut some masks to cover the images and places the trees stencil over the top.  
 I also used some of the snowflake stencils but I forgot to photograph that bit.



I used distress ink at first and then removed the stencils and put in some definition using pencils.  I was pleased with the overall effect.  It also shows that stencils can be used in alsorts of ways.  I think that especially with the Clarity stencils a lot of them can be used in this way, to draw round and colour in.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog.
Hugs 
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment