Saturday 8 August 2015

Pot for Mum


Hi, I just thought I would share this pot that I upcycled for my Mum.  It was an old terracotta pot with a bit of a naff picture of an orange on it.  She asked me if I could do something with it, of course I could.  I started by painting it with the PaperArtsy fresco finish paints (can't remember the colour), then I stamped these lovely PaperArtsy Lin Brown flowers and leaves in versamark ink and embossed them in lemon and orange embossing powder.

  



I have just sent my Mum a photo of it and she loves it!  Yeah!

Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Amanda xx

I am linking this project to the PaperArtsy blog challenge - Flowers.
This piece was inspired by Lin Browns blog 

Which although uses different products, did remind me that I had some lovely Lin Brown stamps that 
would look great embossed onto the pot.
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment