Saturday 1 August 2015

Clarity Challenge - BINGO


Hello and welcome to this months blog.  My Bingo is a line down the middle, which means that I have used, gilding flakes, stamps and dies.

This project was inspired by a piece by my good friend Amanda Branagan, and started out life as a cheap blank kids jigsaw puzzle.  First of all I started off by brayering some hills and sky with Adirondak inks, my brayer had been used for acrylics and not washed so it gave quite a nice texture.


Next I used a mask and some yellow Fresco paint to put in a sun.  I used the funky house and gate which I masked off and then stamped the funky trees and fence.


Next came the gilding flakes, which I love, but always end up getting everywhere but on the project.  After much huffing and puffing I got it where it needed to be.



I coloured the picture in with distress markers and wink of Stella pens to add some sparkle.

I don't have that many dies, but i like this one, which is a MFT die with three different types of tatty labels.  I used my alphabet rotary stamp to add the stamped sentiment on the piece. 



I hope you like it and will join in with the Clarity Challenge this month.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Hugs,
Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment