Monday, 1 June 2015

Claritystamp Challenge - Boys, boys, boys

Hi all, and welcome to my little blog.

This is the card that I ended up with for this challenge, although it wasn't the one I intended on, yet again!  The original will be blogged at a later date Lol!

This one however started off with the landscape mask of the rooftops, and a white inkpad sponged over it.  I wanted the houses in the foreground to stand out quite a bit so I used clear embossing powder over the top, which gave a really nice effect.

Next I kept moving the mask further up the card and sponging through with the white again, but only lightly now.  I then used the outer of the moon mask and went through with the white.

I wasn't sure what to do next, but I had recently bought some gilding flakes, so decided to give them a go with the male fairies/elves.  So I stamped them with the glue and gave them a gilding!
Quite impressed!  I was then on a roll and decided to do some more, so I used the star stamp round the edge and gilded those too.

The artwork was then mounted onto a white card base and black lines drawn around to add definition.
I was quite pleased in the end.
I hope you can join in with this months Clarity Challenge.