Sunday 7 December 2014

Clarity Challenge

Hi all,
This was my card for the Clarity Challenge a couple of months ago.  I was quite proud of this card as it used one of my first attempts with my gelli plate.  I loved playing with it, but then didn't really know what to do with all the artwork that I had.  The end result was a bit of a happy accident as when I put the black gesso through the stencil it squidged under the stencil and looked a bit of a mess when I removed the stencil.  I sat looking at it for an age wondering whether to bin it or not.  Then I thought I would just try something first, so I put the stencil back on and used a white pen around the edge, with a few dots for effect.  I really liked it!
Just goes to show, everything can normally be salvaged if you stare at it long enough! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment